home about contact

Monday 8 October 2012

Favourite colours from Models Own ♥

Just a quick post to show you the colours from Models Own that I selected from their very popular sale. As I'm sure you're all aware, Models Own just held their yearly 50% off sale, and I couldn't help but treat myself. I have to be honest, some of the shades I selected online looked a little different when they arrived, but I'm still a massive fan of the shades. 
 The Pink Punch shade is a little brighter than expected (it didn't look so bright online!), but I still love it. I'm a massive fan of Models Own nail varnishes. I find that they rarely chip, and last for a good week before the chipping, if any, looks really noticeable. 

Did you take advantage of the Models Own sale? What do you think of these shades?

5 comments:

  1. Argh I didn't know about this!!! But, I do love thei quality! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours, i also find that models own are amazing and long lasting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter!!! Please check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, these colors are pretty sweet! I have never heard of this brand!!! Could it be because I am from Canada?

    Your blog is pretty awesome!

    - Kate

    http://kat-enok.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I didn't know about the sale! The teal one is so nice!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.