home about contact

Monday, 8 October 2012

Favourite colours from Models Own ♥

Just a quick post to show you the colours from Models Own that I selected from their very popular sale. As I'm sure you're all aware, Models Own just held their yearly 50% off sale, and I couldn't help but treat myself. I have to be honest, some of the shades I selected online looked a little different when they arrived, but I'm still a massive fan of the shades. 
 The Pink Punch shade is a little brighter than expected (it didn't look so bright online!), but I still love it. I'm a massive fan of Models Own nail varnishes. I find that they rarely chip, and last for a good week before the chipping, if any, looks really noticeable. 

Did you take advantage of the Models Own sale? What do you think of these shades?