home about contact

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Pantene Pro-V Colour Protect ♥

 I have my highlights applied every five weeks, and I will do anything to try and keep my colour looking fresh and bright for that bit longer! I saw this product in Boots, and thought I'd give it a go. I've tried the shampoo and conditioner in the range, and I honestly didn't like the results. It made me hair greasy and dull. Seeming as I'd only be using a small amount of the product in my hair, I thought it was worth a try. The product claims that it seals colour for up to 8 weeks, and I was really hoping this was true!

The product is meant to be used after shampoo and conditioner, but I felt this left my hair feeling really greasy and heavy. When I used the product as just a conditioner, I really liked the result.
 It smells gorgeous, and definitely requires just a small blob of the product. I ran the treatment through my hair, and left it on for two minutes as required. My hair was really easy to brush, and once my hair was blow dried, my hair looked silky, smelt lovely, and felt glossy and smooth. I have to say I'm really impressed. In terms of it sealing my colour, I honestly don't think it did. However, I think it's a great product if your hair needs a good conditioner, and I definitely got a lot of compliments about how healthy my hair looked.

The product should only be used once a week, but I found myself using it around twice a week. I didn't think I needed to, I just loved how silky my hair was afterwards.

                            The product retails at £3.99 (58ml), and is definitely worth every penny!

                                                       What's your favourite hair product?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a pantene lover; I love and am faithful to my Aussie intensive conditioner! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.