home about contact

Thursday 3 May 2012

L'oreal Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer ♥

Another post about my love of L'oreals Lumi Magique range.  The Pure Light Primer from their new range is really impressive, and I've already had a few compliments saying how dewy my skin looks. L'oreal say the product can be "used alone or under foundation to enhance radiance, or dab onto cheeks and brow bones as a highlighter". It definitely does enhance radiance too...my skin looks healthy and glowing, without looking like I've used a lot of make up.
 The bottle looks sleek and expensive, but it's really light, which although is good for popping in the handbag, it does make it feel a little inexpensive and not very special. The primer is dispensed through a pump, which I found really easy to use. The right amount if product would be dispensed, and I didn't have a problem with too much product coming out of the pump, which I find is quite common with similar products. What I love amount the product is the light shimmer it has, which looks just as lovely if the primer is used on its own or under your foundation. I find that my foundation lasts all day, but I do use powder to keep my make up intact.
 The consistency is quite thick, but nice and creamy which makes it easy to blend with your foundation. I personally like to use mine with foundation, which makes my skin look really healthy and glowing. I am a fan of using the product on my brow bone and cheekbones, which make them look really defined. The product retails at £9.99 for 20ml, which although is pricey for drugstore make up, it definitely rivals high end beauty brands, and therefore is worth every penny!

                                              Have you tried the Lumi Magique range from L'oreal?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a great product :) I've really been wanting to try this range although I've heard it's not the best for dry skin so I wasn't sure whether it was worth buying x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of good reviews about this and I'm very tempted. I've been put off ever since I had an allergic reaction to a Laura mercier one. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks amazing! I love highlighters that you can mix with your foundations! So I might actually try this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.