home about contact

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Swish, Swish, Silky Smooth...

I was really impressed with last months Glossybox, and with one product in particular- Paul Mitchell awapuhi wild ginger Styling Treatment Oil. To be honest, I have quite silky hair anyway, but sometimes my hair likes to fly away a little, and do it's own thing...and that's where this product comes in handy.
 The product retails at £7.50 for 25ml, or £25.95 for 100ml, and I definitely thunk it's worth every penny! Paul Mitchell describes the product as "Natural dry oils tame frizz, Soft, silky texture and Ultra lightweight". The product has been featured in Marie Claire and Good Housekeeping, and is a favourite with Michael White who uses it on the hair of Reese Witherspoon, and Rachel McAdams.
 The product is light, and not greasy at all. It easily glides through the hair without making it look greasy or dirty, and tames the hair so it looks healthy and sleek. It takes a small, pea sized amount to make to get the required finish, and my hair is left smelling beautifully! I'm a real fan of this product, and I've found myself reaching for it instead of the hairspray. I think it makes my hair look really natural and silky, and is worth every penny!
What are your favourite hair products?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I bought a load of hair products when I went into Boots today, and want to see if they are as good as my little Paul Mitchell thingy (different from your one) that I got with Glossybox xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely product! I am totally envious of your already silky hair, my hair is not so silky!!! Sounds like a product I should try!
    Great review, you have a really lovely blog!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.