home about contact

Tuesday 3 April 2012

I got some Topshop Lovin'


What on earth has happened to the weather? This time last week I was sunning myself on the rooftop of my flat, and getting excited about all of the beautiful Spring dresses I was planning to wear in the next few weeks, and then...it snowed! I'm now wrapped up in layers of clothing, and browsing the Topshop website at all of the beautiful summer wear that I won't be wearing for a while. I know people say that it's typical English weather, but I really don't think it is...how can we have scorching hot weather, and then it snow      within the space of seven days? Crazy!


5 comments:

  1. ohmylife amazing. i need those dresses and that blazer in my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are supercute.
    and I totally agree - this weather is soooo barmy!

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection! I popped into Topshop today and didn't come out empty handed! Love the brogues and underwear :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in love with every piece you've posted <33

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.