home about contact

Saturday 7 April 2012

Bring me sunshine...

I'm getting so confused with the weather- one moment I'm practically skipping to work with my sunnies on and a floral, summer dress, and the next I'm running to work in my winter coat and umbrella. I just wish the weather would make it's mind up. Anyway, if I could wear anything this summer, then I would love it to be this outfit that I created on Polyvore (you can follow me here) It's so feminine and summery and definitely a picture of English Summer!
Oh Hi, Summer!




Do you use Polyvore? I think it's a great way to be creative and show people's unique styling and taste, whilst being lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty outfit! Shudder to think how much it would cost though haha! Haven't heard of Polyvore before- think I will have to check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great picks. that dress is so pretty.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the weather, I never know what to put on in the mornings!
    This outfit looks gorgeous, I really love the shoes.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.