home about contact

Saturday 17 March 2012

Because every girl deserves a pretty pair of shoes...

Now I don't need anymore shoes. I have far too many, but I am a big sucker for shoes and when I saw these I just knew I had to have them. They're pretty, sparkly and a little shiny, so I knew I had to have them in my life (ha, I'm like a magpie!). My boyfriend couldn't understand where I'd ever wear such a shiny shoe. I told him I'd wear them for a simple stroll in town, which he found very strange...but I think it's always important to dress up.

Available from Next, £25.00.

10 comments:

  1. beautiful shoes!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS shoes!! and love your blog too :) xx

    http://iamthegirlfromthecountryside.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww; those shoes are cute:)xoxo

    sophsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! thank you for your comment. Love your blog<3

    please follow mine:)

    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Sophie Olivia you are so cute thanks for your lovely comment. Love these shoes stunning and will go with so much.

    Have a lovely day sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty - definitely worthy of a stroll in town in my book! Absolutely love them. I love your header as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are gorgeous! I'm the same as you, anything with glitter or sparkles and I have to buy it haha!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.