home about contact

Sunday 13 November 2011

It's like Christmas in a bottle...

I think I may have found the best, Christmas nail varnish possible....and it only cost me £4! Accessorize recently bought out their new make-up range, and in all honesty, I wasn't that fussed....but that was until I saw their range. I am simply in love with their nail varnishes. I spotted a little gem in a bottle....

There are so many reasons why this is such a fabulous nail varnish. Firstly, look at it...amazing. It also took two coats until it was at its thickest consistency, it dried in literally two minutes, and it has yet to chip! Oh, and as a student, Accessorize now offer 10% off all full price items, so this little beauty cost me £3.60. Great.


 
I think it's pretty similar to the OPI sparkly nail varnishes, and dare I say it, a little better. I can't fault it, and I think it's perfect for the party season! Sadly, the nail varnish didn't have a name or number, and I'm not sure if this applies to the whole range, but I'm sure you'd be able to spot the colour quickly!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this :)
    Soooo Sparky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY Christmas in a bottle. love love love this post. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a brand new FASH FOR LESS with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get my hands on this!!

    Your blog is great.

    I've just done a post on an outfit I made. I'd love you to let me know what you think.

    Want to follow each other?

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    Xox Soph.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.