home about contact

Friday 14 October 2011

Getting eco was pretty good, really...

I'm in love with my new make-up brush. It's so soft on my face, and it's even better by the fact that I know it's great for the environment. My brush is from the range Eco Tools, a company which use earth-friendly materials and donates 1% of sales to For the Planet. Launching in 2008, their sales have grown massively due to huge popularity because of their lovelyjubley brushes.


I bought the powder brush and absolutely love it.
Eco tools say the powder brush is:
"This must-have is ideal for applying and setting your face makeup.  Our ultra-soft, cruelty-free brush delivers an even, all-over dusting of powder.  This brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle and our zip-top reusable pouch."
My face never looks too caked after using this brush, and leaves a lovely, natural finish.
Very impressed.
Retailing at £9.99 at Boots.

Love, Sophie Olivia x x


2 comments:

  1. I recently bought the Eco Tools foundation brush and I love it! Gives my skin such a nice finish!

    I'm now a follower of your blog!<3 check out my blog sometime <3

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!:) I'll be sure to take a look x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.